<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Before I Leave At This Unseemly Hour

Friday, May 09, 2008
I have to go to the airport at 4AM, but before I depart for my graduation, I must report the following tidbit:

In response to a negative attack from his general election opponent, Barack Obama said that John McCain, who had asserted he would run a clean campaign, had "lost his bearings." McCain is whining that this phrase is a form of agism. Uh-huh. John? You had just said Obama was supported by Hamas. Shut up, you hypocritical sell-out.

Barack is going to kill this guy, isn't he?
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:50 AM
3 Comments:
  • I don't know. But, it is going to be very interesting. I watched about 10 minutes of O'Reily's interview with McCain (Please forgive me for watching Fox, but I follow all the news feeds). Anyway, when McCain said he was going to run a clean campaigh, I practically had a choking fit with my drink!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 8:54 AM  
  • I certainly hope he wins but I suspect it will be a tight race.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 AM  
  • If he doesn't say that there are 57 states while standing next to McCain.

    By Blogger lost clown, at 3:48 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink