<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

I Need A Break

Thursday, May 22, 2008
I'm exhausted with politics right now. I think I'm going to take some time off - at least a week or two. That doesn't mean I'll stop posting, only that it will be strictly personal stuff.

Speaking of, I have the great good fortune of being able to go visit Brazen Hussy this weekend. A mutual friend is driving out there over Memorial Day weekend, and generously allowed me to tag along. Cool. The prospect of not seeing her for the next 6 weeks was really bumming me out.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:15 AM
4 Comments:
  • I don't blame you. This whole thing is exhusting.

    Have a great time with Brazen!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 9:32 AM  
  • yes, quite exhausting.

    have a great trip!

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 9:04 AM  
  • Yay!! Have a fabulous long weekend (but don't go snuggling with any of those rose-breasted grosbeaks - I hear they're a little nasty!)

    By Blogger Canada, at 9:45 AM  
  • Don't Panic! It's Towel Day!

    By Blogger lost clown, at 7:04 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink