<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

A Question for the Universe

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
After a very long drive to visit Brazen Hussy at her field station, I was somehow induced to do field work while visiting her. I'm still not sure how that happened, but nevertheless it was lovely seeing her again. I can't believe she's not coming home for another month. I then took another day-long drive back home on Monday, to return semi-exhausted to work today.

Which brings me to my question: Why is it that projects are always due at the same time? It's damned inconvenient.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:32 PM
1 Comments:
  • Because the universe hates you (don't worry, it hates me too.)

    By Blogger lost clown, at 9:20 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink