<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Woe Is Me

Friday, May 02, 2008
So the Iron Man movie, which I have been breathlessly anticipating for months and has received stellar reviews, is in general release tonight. I already called my brother and told him to go ahead and see it before I go to graduation (it's just going to be too busy to arrange it while I'm there). The lovely and brilliant Dr. Brazen Hussy is off in some other state, so I don't have to take her against her will. So I'm ready to go!

Except:

1) I have no car
2) The movie theater is miles from my apartment
3) I might be persuaded to hoof it anyway, but
4) There is "severe weather." Which means
5) I am bereft.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 1:38 PM
6 Comments:
  • Well, perhaps you can see it after you graduate. That way its free, via the Troll.

    By Blogger UDZM, at 1:49 PM  
  • Ah! I can't wait that long!

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 2:20 PM  
  • If I were even remotely near you, I would totally pick you up & go see it with you. I have kind of a thing for whassisname, and it actually looks pretty good. Not to mention that a bereft arbitrista is a sad sight indeed.

    By Blogger Margaret, at 5:21 PM  
  • How about a cab?

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 5:31 PM  
  • I saw it. Make sure you sit through the credits. All of them.

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 8:20 PM  
  • M & I are going to see it tomorrow night... you could take the train to Chicago and join us. :)

    By Blogger comebacknikki, at 2:19 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink