<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Long UnWeekends

Monday, June 16, 2008
I don't know how Brazen Hussy works straight through the week. I had to spend the whole time working on a paper, and now I'm sitting at my desk wishing I could just go home and go to bed. I must be some sort of wuss.

Re: Tim Russert. I am giving it 7 days, and then I will explain my cryptic remarks about him.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:13 PM
1 Comments:
  • Damn. I was looking forward to your take on a more immediate basis...

    By Blogger Belle, at 4:16 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink