<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Slow News Day

Monday, June 02, 2008
Yes I'm still alive. Last week was extremely busy at work, with several proposals due. This weekend I decided to lay low: hanging out with my pets, watching movies, reading books, and playing video games - in other words acting like a lonely bachelor. Brazen Hussy gets back at the end of this month, but another 4 weeks of this is NOT enticing.

Hmm. What I really need are some cute pictures to look at. How about these?

sun conure 1
A very hungry Sun Conure

cute puppy 1
A puppy so cute I'm suspicious.

cute kitten 1
A Karate Kitten, apparently.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 1:08 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink