<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Old Stuff Is New Again

Monday, July 28, 2008
This weekend I surreptitiously purchased Creedence Clearwater on ITunes. After having mothballed my tape collection and owning no Creedence CD's, I have felt deprived for quite some time.

Loaded up with Dad Rock goodness, this afternoon I was listening to "Fortunate Son" and it sounds like it could have been written...yesterday. This elitist warmongering thing really is a national habit, isn't it?

(Huh. I guess my illicit acquisition probably isn't so surreptitious any more.)
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:32 PM
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink