<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Back Home

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
(Yikes, they went and changed the blogger interface on me when I wasn't looking!)

Brazen and I had a lovely vacation over a long weekend. We tasted some excellent wines, enjoyed beautiful weather, and definitely re-charged our batteries. I was very much ready to be home however, particularly as Brazen has been gone a lot over the last several months. The trip home took forever, too. We got back to the apartment after midnight, so there was no psychological buffer between being on vacation and having to be back at work.

I am WAY behind on my blog reading, but I'll do my best to catch up.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:11 PM
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink