Monday, August 25, 2008Via Dr. Crazy.
1. My uncle once let me live at his house for the longest 6 months of my life.
2. Never in my life will I smoke cigarettes. Yuck.
3. When I was five I lived in the panhandle of Florida.
4. High school was when virtually every important trend in my life started.
5. I will never forget the exact circumstances of meeting Brazen Hussy.
6. Once I met Al Gore, who thought he knew me but didn't.
7. There’s this boy I know who leaves messages on my machine but screens his calls and never calls me back. I'm talking to you Brian!
8. Once, at a bar, sang at the karaoke machine. Okay, more than once.
9. By noon, I am wondering how much longer it is until I can leave work.
10. Last night I dreamed that our cats were children.
11. If only I had an unlimited account at the liquor store.
12. Next time I go to church I will probably be struck by lightning.
13. What worries me most is the future.
14. When I turn my head left I see the person I have to share my office with. Who's not that bad. I guess.
15. When I turn my head right I see the hallway with the incline everybody trips on.
16. You know I’m lying when Brazen hits me on the back of the head for lying.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is summer vacation.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be MacBeth?
19. By this time next year I will have had my PhD for a year.
20. A better name for me would be Your Highness. :)
21. I have a hard time understanding statistics.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll clearly have gone insane. So stop me.
23. You know I like you if I'm talking to you. I pretty much like everybody.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be Brazen Hussy.
25. Take my advice, never get a PhD.
26. My ideal breakfast is bacon and eggs. Yes, I am boring.
27. A song I love but do not have is The Ocean by Led Zeppelin
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you ask someone else because I haven't been there in so long.
29. Why won’t people signal before they change lanes?
30. If you spend a night at my house be prepared to share the futon with the dog.
31. I’d stop my wedding for nothing. Not even an asteroid crashing into the planet. A person has to have priorities.
32. The world could do without conservative Republicans.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than vote for John McCain.
34. My favorite blondie is the kind with cookie and ice cream. Mmmm.
35. Paper clips are more useful than binder clips.
36. If I do anything well it’s political strategizing.
37. I can’t help but talk about politics.
38. I usually cry when I see the last scene in Titanic.
39. My advice to my nephew/niece is take time off between undergrad and graduate school.
40. And by the way, most people in politics are actually pretty nice.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:22 PM
Yeah, you have changed my view about people in politics. :)By Seeking Solace, at 5:43 PM
And I can see you as MacBeth!
I totally agree with #21, I don't understand stats either. I think they are evil! Evil, I tell ya!By RageyOne, at 8:38 AM
I loved the wedding one.By Super Babe, at 6:02 PM
I agree with 21 as well.