<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Memetastic

Monday, August 25, 2008
Via Dr. Crazy.

1. My uncle once let me live at his house for the longest 6 months of my life.

2. Never in my life will I smoke cigarettes. Yuck.

3. When I was five I lived in the panhandle of Florida.

4. High school was when virtually every important trend in my life started.

5. I will never forget the exact circumstances of meeting Brazen Hussy.

6. Once I met Al Gore, who thought he knew me but didn't.

7. There’s this boy I know who leaves messages on my machine but screens his calls and never calls me back. I'm talking to you Brian!

8. Once, at a bar, sang at the karaoke machine. Okay, more than once.

9. By noon, I am wondering how much longer it is until I can leave work.

10. Last night I dreamed that our cats were children.

11. If only I had an unlimited account at the liquor store.

12. Next time I go to church I will probably be struck by lightning.

13. What worries me most is the future.

14. When I turn my head left I see the person I have to share my office with. Who's not that bad. I guess.

15. When I turn my head right I see the hallway with the incline everybody trips on.

16. You know I’m lying when Brazen hits me on the back of the head for lying.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is summer vacation.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be MacBeth?

19. By this time next year I will have had my PhD for a year.

20. A better name for me would be Your Highness. :)

21. I have a hard time understanding statistics.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll clearly have gone insane. So stop me.

23. You know I like you if I'm talking to you. I pretty much like everybody.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be Brazen Hussy.

25. Take my advice, never get a PhD.

26. My ideal breakfast is bacon and eggs. Yes, I am boring.

27. A song I love but do not have is The Ocean by Led Zeppelin

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you ask someone else because I haven't been there in so long.

29. Why won’t people signal before they change lanes?

30. If you spend a night at my house be prepared to share the futon with the dog.

31. I’d stop my wedding for nothing. Not even an asteroid crashing into the planet. A person has to have priorities.

32. The world could do without conservative Republicans.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than vote for John McCain.

34. My favorite blondie is the kind with cookie and ice cream. Mmmm.

35. Paper clips are more useful than binder clips.

36. If I do anything well it’s political strategizing.

37. I can’t help but talk about politics.

38. I usually cry when I see the last scene in Titanic.

39. My advice to my nephew/niece is take time off between undergrad and graduate school.

40. And by the way, most people in politics are actually pretty nice.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:22 PM
3 Comments:
  • Yeah, you have changed my view about people in politics. :)

    And I can see you as MacBeth!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 5:43 PM  
  • I totally agree with #21, I don't understand stats either. I think they are evil! Evil, I tell ya!

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 8:38 AM  
  • I loved the wedding one.
    I agree with 21 as well.

    By Blogger Super Babe, at 6:02 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink