<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Quick Notes on a Friday

Friday, September 26, 2008
1. My candidate for County Council was at a League of Women Voters candidate forum the other night. He did wonderfully - easily the most polished candidate on the stage. He's improved amazingly over the last few months. My goal was to help him become a good candidate, whatever the election result. My work here is done.

2. I realized yesterday that I don't miss New York anymore. Huh.

3. McCain is a wild man - totally erratic. I wasn't crazy with the compromise that was being put together, but I don't agree that we can just do nothing about the financial crisis. An agreement is nearly made and McCain sabotages it for political advantage? How irresponsible can one person be? This man cannot be permitted anywhere near the White House.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 9:15 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink