<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Going Back To My Home State

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I'll be returning to Georgia tomorrow for my brother's wedding, so there probably won't be any posts on this blog until Monday - unless I feel compelled to live blog the last presidential debate or something. I'm also planning on meeting up with a politically minded friend while I'm there. Maybe he can explain how it is that Saxby "May His Soul Roast On A Spit In the Afterlife" Chambliss could be in danger of losing.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 3:52 PM
1 Comments:
  • never trust a man named saxby. Or sonny, for that matter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink