<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Writer's Block

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Not about blogging. I can always find something to blog about if I need to (my erratic pattern is mainly a function of time). No, my writer's block is about...well...writing. I have to write an op-ed for my education policy paper, but seriously, how many times can I say exactly the same thing in new and interesting ways?? I also have to write a letter about how good a teacher my advisor is (he's up for a teaching award). I'm happy to do it, but I stare at the computer screen and the words just aren't coming out.

So, any advice? I'm considering trying to write out this stuff longhand - I've had some success with that approach in the past. Any other ideas?

P.S. Why am I not blogging about the election? Because John McCain is a political zombie. He's been dead for quite some time, but hasn't had the good sense to lie in his grave quite yet. Winning Pennsylvania? Ha! Double-ha! So strange as it sounds, it's just not that interesting to me at the moment. Perhaps I'll do some policy-oriented stuff to try and persuade people who haven't made up their mind yet. Any requests?
Posted by Arbitrista @ 4:36 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink