<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Meeting The 2nd Most Powerful Man In Washington

Saturday, November 22, 2008
I haven't posted much this week because I went out of town on Wednesday for an overnight trip, and was buried at work on Friday. I went to D.C., which I was excited about until I realized there would be no time for sight-seeing. Oh well. The interesting part of the trip was on the way back, when I ran into my Democratic congressman at the airport. He was taking the same flight I was. We chatted about the Detroit bailout and the economy (he's really worried), and the changes in the House leadership, and other things. What was really cool was Rahm Emmanuel walking by and stopping to talk to my congresscritter. I didn't get the chance to ask him anything, but it was neat to be able to meet the White House Chief of Staff.

BH and I are going out of town for the day for some much needed R&R. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:32 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink