<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Mr. Productivity

Monday, November 24, 2008
Major case of the blahs today. Brazen Hussy and I got out of town for a nice weekend and made plans for a trip in a few months, all of which should put me in an excellent mood. But it's cold and rainy and I stayed up too late reading a book last night, and there is an ever-growing pile of work on my desk. That I wrote exactly zero words last week, which makes me feel bad. I basically just want to go home and crawl under the covers. Ugh.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 1:07 PM
4 Comments:
  • Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays...

    Sorry, I couldn't resist :)

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 1:54 PM  
  • What did you think of the book?

    By Blogger repressed librarian, at 5:37 PM  
  • I thought it was very well written and most of it was extremely compelling, but I thought the ending was a little weak. Definitely worth the read, though.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 9:59 PM  
  • Winter blues much? Whine away. I'm feeling like that too... and having to do modeling does not inspire me to work... It's dark when I leave the house and dark when I get back (even when leaving work at 4:30 pm - it's dark then!)... and it's too cold... and whaaaaa.

    Venting done. Incidentally, my train commute book is Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything... It's very good so far :)

    By Blogger Super Babe, at 4:36 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink