<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Getting By

Monday, January 19, 2009
As most of you already know, Brazen Hussy's parents passed away last week. I want to thank everybody for the outpouring of sympathy towards the two of us - it really does mean a lot to know that so many people are in your corner.

I didn't have internet access while I was out of town, so the posts have piled up. I don't have the energy to go through all of them and just marked them all as read. I've probably missed very important stuff as a consequence, and for that I apologize. I promise to diligently read all future posts! I also promise to write about Obama's inauguration tomorrow. Failing to do so would probably result in my being stripped of "political blogger" credentials.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 5:19 PM
2 Comments:
  • I hope you're both okay, or as okay as possible. It's a helluva way to start the new year.

    On the less personal side, tomorrow we get rid of W!!

    By Blogger Belle, at 10:25 PM  
  • Hope the both of you are doing well.

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 4:55 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink