<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

I Don't Like Fridays

Saturday, January 10, 2009
I had all these interesting things I was thinking about writing about yesterday morning. I was even composing blogs while I was walking the dog, which I hadn't done in a long time. Then yesterday turned into the worst (and one of the longest) days ever.

Life can be hard.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:27 AM
10 Comments:
  • But wait, I thought you had good news happen. How did everything turn around so fast????

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 9:30 AM  
  • I hope you both are doing OK. We're thinking about you.

    By Blogger Addy N., at 9:33 AM  
  • A friend of mine is facebook friends with BH.

    It is hard to believe that life can change so quickly. Hang in there with her, she's going to need you now more than ever.

    Take care and take things one minute at a time.

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 10:07 AM  
  • I saw Dr. BH's facebook status updates -- both of them. I am so so so very sorry about all that's happened.

    By Blogger BrightStar (B*), at 1:10 PM  
  • Hang in there. I'm not sure what is happening, but do take care.

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 7:06 PM  
  • All of this sounds very bad. I hope you both take care of each other.

    By Blogger Chaser, at 12:20 AM  
  • I'm so glad you have each other right now. Patience and hugs to you both.

    By Blogger Belle, at 1:53 PM  
  • My heart goes out to you and BH.

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 7:02 PM  
  • My condolences to BH and to you as well.

    I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to savor your recent success, which I heard and thought was really interesting and very cool.

    By Blogger sheepish, at 12:01 PM  
  • I am so sad for you both! Hang in there.

    By Blogger Ursa, at 7:08 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink