<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Nobody Is Immune

Monday, January 05, 2009
I don't cry at movies. I can be very sentimental in real life, but I'm pretty much always on guard against Hollywood's crass emotional manipulation. But I have to tell you, I wept like a baby during Marley and Me. It was embarrassing.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 12:44 PM
2 Comments:
  • No, you are just a pet parent!

    I won't go to see it because I cried like a baby when I read the book!

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 3:55 PM  
  • I've only cried twice in something like 10 years (maybe more), it's not really part of what I do. But I nearly lost it during Benjamin Button...

    (this is to say, I nearly got a tear and a wee bit choked up)

    By Blogger Crawlspace, at 6:36 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink