<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Moving Day Etc.

Monday, April 06, 2009
Sorry that posting has been particularly light. We were moving across town this week and I was a bit busy. I also didn't have internet access for a while and have lost track of all the blog post. If you had some big events, I'm sorry I missed them! Moving itself went fairly smoothly. Some of our friends came to help and the weather was nice the day we moved all the furniture and boxes. I don't have much nostalgia about the old place, and the new place is lovely. It's the first real house BH and I have ever lived in.

I'm trying to catch up on a lot of work before we leave for Mexico on Thursday for a wedding, so I don't know how active I'll be this week either. In the meantime, go Heels!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 9:33 AM
1 Comments:
  • Ohh, where in Mexico? (I'm from the north!) Hope you guys have fun! Take pictures so that I can see them on BH's FB hopefully! :) Glad the move went well!

    By Blogger Super Babe, at 9:43 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink