<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Random Bits

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
1. Brazen Hussy has gone on ANOTHER trip, leaving me to my own broken devices. And I don't even have cable yet, so I can't watch the playoff games. And the event in town this weekend means all the bars are going to be full. Poo.

2. We've been cleared for getting our new dog, which we will be driving to pick up sometime next week. Pictures when we have them!

3. Why is it that lately I only find out that proposals need to go out the day before they're due? That's just rude, and it's stressing me out. I'm not a miracle worker.

4. I'm sure you're all lolcat readers, but I particularly enjoyed this one.

5. The last word for now on the torture memos:

A. It can no longer be contested that for eight years we were ruled by evil men. Like Dr. Doom evil.

B. Dear Obama, if someone breaks the law, you prosecute them for it. What's so complicated about that? Love, America.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 11:18 AM
2 Comments:
  • I'm going to posture a guess that the event you speak of might be sport-related. In which case you need to find a bar with no TVs. Maybe they don't exist where you are, but you never know...

    By Blogger Jesse, at 5:57 PM  
  • But I WANT a bar with TV's so I can watch the playoffs! I'm just screwed.

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 6:56 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink