<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Construction Hell

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
They are putting up a big new dorm across the street while replacing the windows in our building. I get to hear jackhammers and banging against the windows all day, every day, for his noodly appendage knows how long.

Oh, and if you think I'm not planning on writing about Obama's Supreme Court pick, don't worry. I just want to mull it over for a bit first so that I have something interesting, or at least minimally hackneyed, to say.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 1:53 PM
2 Comments:
  • I hear ya on the SC choice. I am mulling it over too. Unless the vetting process started back in Jan., I think this decision was made too quickly.

    By Blogger Seeking Solace, at 4:49 PM  
  • Actually I heard that Obama's folks started vetting before he even took office. This moved so fast that I suspect they wanted her the whole time and were just going through the notions. Hopefully they've learned from the mistakes of the cabinet nomination process....

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 7:03 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink