<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Amazon Meme

Friday, May 07, 2010
Or, how I haven't changed a bit. After following up on this meme (last seen at ScienceGeeka), I looked up my first purchase on Amazon, and I was both amused and chagrined. In March of 2000 I bought Political Liberalism, by John Rawls. Yes, I'm still interested in Rawls - so much so that I'm STILL tinkering with the same paper I was writing then - ten years ago. How embarrassing.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:50 AM
1 Comments:
  • ...or perhaps it shows persistence! you're still at it! :)

    By Blogger RageyOne, at 9:30 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink