<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Finally!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Finally I finished chapter 10 of my book! And I even like how it ended. You can't go wrong with a big fire.

Finally I get to pick my wife up from the airport. She's been gone a week now and I miss her terribly.

Finally my boss realizes how much work I do. He asked for a report on what I'd done in 2009 and in 2010. If he was impressed at 2009, he was gobsmacked at 2010 - which equals the previous year in volume and we're halfway through it. I told him I was busy!

Finally we have some days that are neither 90 degrees nor full of thunderstorms.

Finally I've managed to psychologically disentangle myself from reading the news. For now.

Finally several inactive blogfriends are posting again!

And finally I thought of something fun to blog about.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 12:45 PM
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink