<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Where Do I Sign Up?

Monday, September 27, 2010
If someone credible challenges Obama in the primaries in 2012, sign me up to help them. I am officially off the boat.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:23 AM
1 Comments:
  • I've been praying for months that someone could come along and boot him out. But the chances against it are so huge that we'd need a freaking miracle. In fact, we'd need an even bigger miracle than the one that got *him* elected. I still can't believe how wrong that went. And I can't believe we'd be so lucky twice. But he's sure as hell doing his best to force the issue, isn't he? What an asshole.

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 2:22 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink