<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Breathing In Between Sections

Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I'm taking a quick breather after spending an hour working on a paper that's due today. Stressful but oddly exhilarating. Yes, I know, I need help. I just updated my Goodreads and realized how many books I'm reading right now. When am I going to stop reading multiple books at the same time? Sometimes I just can't help myself.

In other news, my brother and his wife are coming up for Christmas tomorrow, which I'm pretty excited about. We probably won't do much other than watch TV and play board games, but after a very long and frustrating year that sounds a lot like paradise.

If I don't post again for a bit, let me just say now: Happy Holidays!
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:06 AM
1 Comments:
  • Happy holidays to you. I'm jealous about the reading, but I just got a bunch of new books, so that should be fun. Boardgames sound exciting... we should get together to play some Settlers of Catan soon!

    By Blogger Super Babe, at 10:25 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink