<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Passing Of An Era

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I was going to write more about education policy today, but news of the death of Elizabeth Taylor stopped me. I remember the first time I saw her in a movie: it was Cleopatra I think, a silly movie for which I have a soft spot, and one that played a big role in my love old movies. I don't know if I've ever seen another actress with the same strange mix of pluck, humor, bitchiness and breathtaking beauty. I only saw Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf recently, but no one who saw her performance could ever question her acting talents. Rest in peace.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 2:10 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink