<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Order Has Been Restored!

Friday, July 01, 2011
Or perhaps was never overthrown.

In response to overwhelming criticism and in fear of invective, mockery, and spittle from bespectacled hordes of literary snobs such as myself, Oxford has restored the serial comma.

Alternatively, perhaps I shouldn't believe every silly thing I read on the internet.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 4:47 PM
2 Comments:
  • Not surprised, since it is sometimes referred to as the Oxford comma. However, is is still optional, so...

    I'm still not ever going to use the ugly thing.

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 7:51 PM  
  • Hahahaha. That's fine with me. I just didn't want it to suddenly be prohibited!

    By Blogger Arbitrista, at 1:25 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink