<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

I Suppose I'm A Novelist Now

Monday, September 26, 2011
If one's definition of being a novelist includes "writing a complete novel" and then " starting another one the next day." No I'm not published. No my first novel isn't fully polished, or even ready to be disseminated. There's still quite a bit of editing to do, and I've decided to let it sit a while so I can take a fresh look at it in a few months.

But I did it. It took two long, often frustrating two years, but I have a completed story. No matter what, I won't be one of those people with a half-finished novel sitting in a trunk in the attic.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 9:05 AM
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink