<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Music

Thursday, October 20, 2011
It's been a long time since a band made me remember what it's like to really care about pop music. I don't care how hipster they are - I love this group. When I play one of their albums I feel like I'm communing directly with my 17-year-old self.

Hmm. Maybe that's not a good thing.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 8:46 AM
1 Comments:
  • I felt that way recently (communicating with ... well, it was my 13-year old self)... at a NKOTB/BSB concert. I know... I know... mind blowing and deep!

    By Blogger Super Babe, at 11:21 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink