<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

A few days after Thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
And I'm trying to figure out what to be thankful about. It's not that there aren't good things in my life. Things are fairly good, actually - I think I've finally found my footing at work, my next novel is beginning to take shape, I'm learning the piano, and my wonderful spouse has decided to take up the drums and roller derby. All and all not a bad time.

Yet then there's the world. I look at it, and I'm just not sure what to say anymore.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 10:25 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink