<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I don't care if it was invented by hallmark. I like it anyway. Here's hoping you have an embarrassingly sweet one.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:22 AM
2 Comments:
  • You're cute.

    By Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy, at 9:01 AM  
  • Awww. :-)

    I love the cute/sweet/fun side of V-Day -- I just hate how crazy some people get & the annoying expectations. M is letting me watch the dog show without complaining or making fun of the announcers... best V-Day night ever. :-)

    By Blogger comebacknikki, at 9:26 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink