<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

What Are They Doing To My Favorite Foreign Country?!?

Friday, April 06, 2012
I've been an Hispanophile since I was a teenager, and achieved one of my life's ambitions a couple of years ago when I finally went to Spain. It was a dream come true. I loved every minute of it, and am developing a secret plan on how to get back there.

Now apparently the austerians are trying to destroy it. What is wrong with the Powers That Be in the EU that they think the solution to a weak economy is to weaken it further? Of course, the people suffering are people who work for a living (or would like to), not rentiers and their financial industry henchmen, so I suppose I already know answer.
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:52 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink