<$BlogRSDUrl$>                                                                                                                                                                   
The Third Estate
What Is The Third Estate?
 Everything
What Has It Been Until Now In The Political Order?
Nothing
What Does It Want To Be?
Something

Ew.

Friday, July 20, 2012
Yes I know that there is already tons of advertising at professional sports events, but there's something kind of creepy about putting ads on player's jerseys. It's almost as bad as naming all the stadiums after corporate sponsors. It used to be the Boston Garden (hooray!). Now it's what, the Fleet Center? Blech. I suppose this just fits in with my general exhaustion with advertising. Can I go 30 seconds without someone trying to sell me something (sorry Dad*).

*a marketing exec
Posted by Arbitrista @ 7:26 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

:: permalink